Terms and Conditions
1. USER CONDUCT
You must abide by our rules, mainly in refraining from using this Website for any unlawful purposes or prohibited acts by our Terms and Conditions. You shall not use this Website to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts or others. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Website content that is inaccurate, harmful, obscene, unlawful, threatening, abusive, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, offensive, harassing, profane or otherwise objectionable to Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts or other users of the Website. You agree that you will not use the Website to transmit spam, bulk or unsolicited communications. You shall not spread files that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
When you sign-up for your Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts account, your e-mail address or other personal details collectively known as “Personally Identifiable Information” is kept secure. We ask you to provide this certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Another thing that we do out of the information that we gather from you is that we save it for internal record keeping. Because we understand your needs and we want to continuously provide you with a better service, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
3. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
We constantly review our systems and data and take appropriate security measures to ensure that your account information is protected against Internet fraud such as unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. The administrator of this Website and our other staff concerned in collecting your information are aware of our privacy and security guidelines. With this notion, we strictly enforce privacy safeguards on your account information.
Please take note that the right to use Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts website is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. You assume total responsibility to be charged for all use of your account which covers your screen name or password. You are also held liable in matters of ensuring that all use of your account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account.
4. MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS AND/OR WEBSITE
Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions applicable to your use of the website or any part thereof. We may apply these changes, modifications, additions or deletions without prior notice to users. It is your responsibility to check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of our Website following any changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes, modifications or additions.
5. WEBSITE CONTENTS
Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts holds the ownership and license for all materials contained in this website including, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. All texts, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the website are properties of Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts. In every page of our Website, we provide valuable contents for your general information and use only. These contents are subject to change without notice.
You must be aware that Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not be entitled to amend, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. For that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- A. Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through, this Web Site is strictly at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts make no warranty whatsoever about making sure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. While we endeavor to ensure that the information contained in this Website is accurate, up to date and clearly expressed, Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, misuse or conversion of any data or information, products, services, or related graphics contained in or derived from this Website for any purpose. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or typographical errors contained to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- B. Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts website and its content are delivered on an "as is" and “as-available” basis without representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, or accuracy, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
- C. The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liabilities or any injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. In consideration to your use of the Website, you acknowledge that Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts website is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conducts of other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
- D. As a condition of using this Website, you agree to indemnify that Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts, or its agents, representatives and any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing its website, to hold them harmless from any damages and against any and all claims, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, and consequential or punitive damages that arise out of the use of or inability to use the Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts website. You acknowledge and agree that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the site.
- E. Also included in the terms stipulated above, neither Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts, nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be responsible regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of, the information contained within Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts, or for any claims or losses arising there from or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
- F. The right thing you must do before the execution of a stock trade is that you should consult with your broker or other financial representative to verify pricing or other information. Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts, its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based on the information provided. Neither, Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts, nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information.
- G. Force Majeure – Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts holds no responsibility for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstance beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, riot, war, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disasters, accidents, service outages that are outcomes from equipment and/or software failure and/or resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers (including providers of internet services and telecommunications). The party affected by any such event shall give notice to the other party within a maximum of fifteen (15) days from its occurrence. The performance of this agreement is deemed to be suspended for the period for as long as any such event shall stop the affected party from fulfilling its responsibilities under this conformity.
8. TERMINATION - Either Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts or you may terminate this Agreement at any time. However, should you conduct any event which Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts, in its sole discretion, considers to be unfavorable or improper, or any acts that are against our web policies, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account or access to this Website without notice to you. Termination will not affect any obligation or rights of the parties arising before the date of termination.
9. COPYRIGHT NOTICE – This Website and its content is copyright of Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts. All rights reserved. All trademarks appearing on Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts and other intellectual property rights in all materials on this Website, including, but not limited to photographs and graphical images, are owned by us or our licensors. Your violation in any of this Website’s terms and conditions will automatically lead to termination of your permission to use this Website. With this, you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website. No part of this Website may be reproduced, displayed, modified, transmitted, reused, reported, uploaded, published or stored in any other website or included in any public, commercial purposes or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior express written permission.
10. VIOLATIONS - Any aspects of violation against these Terms and Conditions of Use is subject to our Actions for general abuse and violations, or in extreme cases, immediate banning of your username/IP from the domains and/or the removal of your email/password from the database. You hereby consent that, all arguments, of any type, concerning any transgression or disagreement with the policies of Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts, or the decisions of one of our administrative staff are final. Please report or contact us for any violations of the Terms of Service to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. RESERVATIONS AND SPECIAL REQUEST- All special requests regarding room allocation such as specific room numbers and specific room location will be subject to approval from the authorized people of Crown Regency Hotels and Resorts. Depending on the availability of rooms will the special requests be process. Appropriate fees may also be charged depending on the special request granted. Provide us with your valid email address and contact numbers so that we may get back to you with the status of your requests as soon as possible. Should you wish to avail of the Airport Pick Up service, reservations should be made 48 hours prior to the arrival date of the respective party. Specific information such as name, date, time of arrival and the number of people arriving should also be provided to avoid missing out any information.
12. PAYMENT - In our Online Reservation Page, to process your payment, you may pay using your payment or credit cards. The personal information you provide us when you make reservations or when you want to avail of our promos are only used for reservations or order handling and will not be disclosed to a third party. The availability of our promos depends on their promo periods. Rates for room reservations have no expiry and will follow the standard prices found in the online reservation page or the list of room accommodations’ costs. However, we may apply some changes on the rates without prior notice to the users of this Website. If you wish to cancel your room or promo reservation and request for a refund, you must send us a letter of request 2 days prior to the cancellation which will go through our evaluation firstly to check if you are permitted to receive such reimbursement.